Hello and welcome. Thank you for visiting the TrustED website and blog.
TrustED is a practice-based and research-validated framework for ensuring measurable school improvement, grounded in data-informed leadership development.
The framework is based on six essential components of school leadership, which when present result in high levels of trust.
- Leader and teacher assessments to establish a base-line for professional development and goal-setting, and then ongoing measurable monitoring to ensure growth.
- Customized training modules based on the unique needs and opportunities for improvement identified through the assessments.
- Strategic school-wide improvement action planning based on semester bench-marks; ensuring rapid, yet incremental focused improvements.
TrustED guides schools through a data-driven process of proven school improvement that results in highly trusted learning environments.
Who benefits from TrustED?
✓ CATHOLIC SCHOOLS
✓ CHARTER SCHOOLS
✓ CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS
✓ ED CONFERENCES & EVENT PLANNERS
✓ INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS
✓ INSTRUCTIONAL TEAM LEADERS
✓ INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
✓ HEADS OF SCHOOL
✓ PRIVATE SCHOOLS
✓ PROPRIETARY SCHOOLS
✓ PUBLIC SCHOOLS
✓ SCHOOL BOARDS
✓ SCHOOL OWNERS
✓ SCHOOL SUPERINTENDENTS
✓ TEACHERS / TEACHER LEADERS
►You can review feedback from many who have benefited from utilizing the TrustED assessments and onsite professional development training sessions HERE.
I am personally available to assist a small group of schools each year through the TrustED Cohort – providing:
- Onsite evaluations, professional development, and training.
- Offsite coaching, consultation, and mentoring, as well as policy and document review.
- Keynote speaking.
- Author of the new book, “The TrustED School Leader” available through Wheaton Press or Amazon.
- Creator and developer of the “TrustED School Leader 360” assessment – available through SchoolRIGHT, LLC.
- Executive Consultant with the Global School Consulting Group.
- Superintendent of The Village Christian Academy in Fayetteville, NC (recently named the Best Private School in Fayetteville).
- Adjunct Professor and Graduate Faculty, International Graduate Program for Educators, State University of New York at Buffalo State
- Previous school roles include teacher, coordinator, principal, academic director and head of school – serving in both Christian and international school settings.
In addition, I serve Ripe For Harvest World Outreach (RFH), a global non-profit missions organization, through whom I contribute my time as a trainer/consultant for other Christian school leaders around the world (especially in developing countries). Financial donations to RFH help to underwrite that ministry and are deeply and sincerely appreciated. Your donations make it possible to assist schools that could not otherwise access the training and resources.
If I can be of service to your school, university, ministry, or organization, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to assisting you in any way that I am able to.
Toby A. Travis, Ed.D.